Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paila Paila Post

Dear Blog(I am guessing that is how you start a blog given its diary counterpart)…I have no idea why I did this but I have finally created a blogging account (cheers..whoooo clap clap!!!) and this is, as is quite obvious my first post.Come on, dont expect me to come up with smart and interesting lines now, I am new and nervous…naah …just kidding …I dont have anything smart up my sleeve rite now (is it rite now or write now??…rite now i hope…ohh sorry it is right now…damn these sms habits).And anyway its 3 in the morning and I need to sleep ,not that I am sleepy but then The Book of Protocols dictates that I should.And its not as if I am doing anything worthwhile anyway..might (yeah got this one correct!!) as well turn off my system and restore my tissues.
Dont blame me if you dont like the post ..I never asked you to read it in the first place…”no one is going to read anyway my son” -says the Great Inner Voice…”ya thanks..you dont have to rub it in or as one of my friend says ghoshe dhokate hobe na :P
And also dont critisize my formatting skills…and shut up Mr Inner Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment